This case study is centered around our client Tri-Cor Flexible Packaging Inc., a custom packaging manufacturer in the New Jersey area.
Tri-Cor chose WPamplify with the goal being to increase the amount of organic traffic that visits their site. They felt that growing their search engine presence organically would lead to a higher number of quality visitors. We implemented a targeted approach to help drive potential customers to their site.
Scope of Work
- We conduct research to determine the most effective keywords for getting and keeping visitors’ attention.
- This research guides us in optimizing content and metadata each month.
- We monitor Google Search Console each month to keep metadata optimized.
- Google Search Console optimization also includes creating and submitting XML sitemaps and schema markups.
- As the data shows us where changes are needed, we update our SEO strategy.
- We enhance their local search presence through the use of a directory tool and manually optimizing their Google Maps profile.
- Tri-Cor is provided with a report each month on their site’s health and progress.
In the last 30 days, Tri-Cor has seen a year over year increase in traffic and leads. A more targeted SEO approach has led to a 38% increase in organic traffic. This has led to an increase in quality leads.
Their Google Maps actions (calls, clicks, etc.) are up 72%, phone calls are up 180% and website form submissions are up 60%. With our on-page SEO, backlinking and monthly site monitoring services, we were able to boost the number of quality leads for Tri-Cor organically.
Tri-Cor wanted to organically increase its website traffic to boost their number of quality leads. Since choosing WPamplify their organic traffic is up 38% and they’ve seen an increase in visitors’ interactions.
Let us increase the amount of organic traffic your website receives! Contact us today for a free website analysis.