This case study features our client, Sevan Locks & Doors, a very reputable locksmith and garage door company in Seattle with over 100 5-star reviews across Google and Yelp.
Sevan Locks & Doors first came to us for Twitter marketing and blogging, but eventually upgraded to also include search engine optimization so they would benefit from online visibility across multiple channels: Google, social and content. The goal, like most of our clients, is more organic hits and leads.
Scope of Work
- Posting to Twitter and Facebook and getting more followers on Twitter.
- Weekly blogging with keyword-optimized content for an SEO boost.
- Ongoing link building for building up domain authority and rankings.
- Ongoing on-page optimization using Google Search Console keyword data.
- Full tracking including dashboard reporting, web leads and call tracking.
The results so far for Sevan have been really awesome. More organic website hits, more Twitter followers and a bunch of leads to help grow their business.
The last 2 months, middle of August 2017 through the middle of October 2017 compared to the same time period last year in 2016, organic hits are up 123%
Their Twitter followers are up 546% going from 261 in January 2017 up to 1,687 in October 2017.
Furthermore, over the last handful of months, we’ve helped Sevan generate over 500 leads between phone calls, web leads and Google Maps.
Sevan Locks & Doors came to us for a complete website marketing solution to help grow their business and so far we’ve delivered 123% more organic hits, 546% more Twitter followers and over 500 leads.
Can we do the same for you? Contact us today and we’ll give you a free website analysis.