We specialize in WordPress search engine optimization (SEO) services for small business owners that result in higher rankings in search results and more quality website visitors. We have years of optimization and SEO experience and would love to help your company.
Why is SEO Important?
Optimizing your WordPress website theme for the search engines is important for your small business because more and more potential customers are doing a Google search before they buy. If someone is looking for your product or service and your WordPress website is not ranking, it’s a missed opportunity due to your SEO search appearance.
If done correctly, the search engines like Google, Bing, and Yahoo can be a great source of new business for your company. Based on our years of experience as a leading New Jersey SEO firm, we know how to tweak your website so you get higher rankings from organic traffic, higher quality visitors, and more leads. We can even help you maintain your WordPress site so you can focus on running your business.
What We’ll Do For You
Our SEO is completely full-service from focus keyword research to optimizing your website. We also blog for you 2-4 times per month from start to finish.
Every month, we work off of a strategy document that we created to optimize our clients’ websites. It’s 10 pages long, but in a nutshell, here’s the full scope of our WordPress search engine optimization (SEO) services:
- Help you pick the right keywords for your website.
- Optimize your site for the keywords using the Yoast SEO plugin.
- Edit the title tags, meta descriptions, and alt text on your posts and pages according to our WordPress SEO tips.
- Hook your website into Google Search Console and configure it.
- Optimize your Google Maps (Google My Business) for local searches.
- Create SEO-friendly optimized content for you 2-4 times per month.
- Advertise your website every month for backlinks and citations.
- You get dashboard reporting and we track your phone calls.
Interested? Let’s Talk