This case study focuses on our client, Hyers & Associates, an insurance agency based in Ohio offering a full range of insurance products to individuals and businesses around the country.
Hyers & Associates already had an attractive mobile responsive site, they were already producing a lot of content, and they also had strong rankings. The company became a client because they wanted to run their website through a professional SEO program to maximize their results.
The purpose of hiring WPamplify was to take their quality website to a higher level of success by attracting more targeted traffic and boosting their overall rankings. And WPamplify was up to the challenge!
SCOPE OF WORK
- Keyword research to determine the most effective keywords for the services they provide and attract more targeted traffic.
- Creation of metadata and ongoing content optimization.
- We publish four SEO-optimized blog posts every month based on their feedback.
- We review Google Search Console on a monthly basis to ensure their metadata and content is relevant.
- Google Search Console optimization including sitemaps and Data Highlighter.
- We optimize their Google Maps profile through local directory submissions that include their name, address and phone number (NAP).
- General SEO consulting as needed to help Hyers & Associates keep exceeding their goals.
Hyers & Associates, with an already well-established website, experienced an impressive increase in hits from the search engines year over year.
Specifically, when you compare their organic hits in January through May 2018 compared to the same time period in 2017, their organic traffic from Google increased by 66% and their pageviews increased 58%. This means that more people are finding them online as well as consuming more of their website content. Furthermore, these website visits are turning into a steady flow of leads, phone calls and form submissions
Hyers & Associates came to WPamplify to run their successful website through a formal SEO program to take it to the next level. So far, 66% more potential customers are finding them organically on Google.
Let us do the same for you! Contact us today and we’ll give you a free website analysis.