This case study features our client, Bo’s Autorama, a well-established and reputable automotive dealership in Pacific, MO that sells used cars and trucks.
Bo’s Autorama came to us with one main goal — to get more organic website visitors from the search engines. They knew that if more people were finding them in Googe, Bing and Yahoo, it would likely result in more people coming to their showroom to buy a used car or truck.
Scope of Work
- Keyword research to identify the best keywords for their dealership.
- Meta data and content optimization for their chosen keywords.
- We’ve been building a steady flow of diverse backlinks for them every month.
- We use Search Console on a monthly basis to fine tune their meta data.
- We’re optimizing their Google Maps profile through our local directory tool.
Bo’s Autorama has enjoyed a 102% boost in organic website visitors when you compare June through August 2017 versus June through August 2016.
And here’s some additional stats:
- New people finding their website went up 73%.
- People filling out their website’s contact form increased 533%.
- People are spending 31% more time on their website.
- People are bouncing off their website 26% less.
Bo’s Autorama wanted more organic website visitors and we helped them amplify their 3 month average by 102% year over year as well as improve their lead quality.
Can we do the same for you? Contact us today and we’ll give you a free website analysis.